The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Fines for dogs off-lead at Shaftesbury’s Castle Green.
- COVID-19 crisis convinces Shaftesbury publican to call time.
- Changes at Shaftesbury and Ludwell pubs.
- Shaftesbury man runs marathon to thank brain injury charity.
- David Kerswell’s North Dorset farming – soya bean sales could reduce egg prices.
- ‘Mystery Train-whistle Blues’ by Shaftesbury poet Richard Foreman.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- A dunnock on Salisbury Road.