The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Dorset Police need help spotting signs of ‘county lines’.
- Shaftesbury Town Council commit to market day pedestrianisation.
- The young woman driving Shaftesbury’s new coach company.
- Eastenders writer from Ansty publishes new book.
- Compton nature cameraman’s North Dorset film debuts.
- Two grow up in Dorset – remembering Fontmell School days.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Soundscapes – day breaks on Shaftesbury High Street.