The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- More live music could be Shaftesbury lockdown legacy says Underground Music owner.
- Shaftesbury’s projects share in £500,000 Dorset Community Foundation COVID-19 cash – and there’s more.
- How Shaftesbury’s BV Dairy has found new opportunities following lockdown disruption.
- Masks and fewer seats – Roy Mitchell reviews Shaftesbury’s public transport situation.
- Shaftesbury history – Natalie Cooper on Shaftesbury’s missing cross.
- Newts and an unexpected night visitor – Motcombe wildlife at Bittles Green Farm.
- The Potting Shed’s Nick Andrew features a shrub that he wants back in fashion.
- Can you identify Nick Crump’s noise in Kingsettle Woods?