The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Guys Marsh Prison farm shop opens.
- Why scaffolding surrounds St Peter’s Church.
- Online film festival features 1930s Shaftesbury and Fontmell in the 80s.
- Shaftesbury councillor thanked for school road safety measures.
- Shaftesbury Oasis Pool rates reduced for under 21’s.
- Wildlife-friendly gardener Dirty Nails on butterflies, lizards and preventing pigeons.
- Shaftesbury area events guide.
- Soundscapes – a goldfinch on Breach Lane recorded by Nick Crump.