The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury volunteer’s poem inspires forum for people with learning needs.
- Shaftesbury’s play areas pass inspection.
- Stormy waters at Shaftesbury Arts Centre gallery.
- Plans to convert Berwick St John’s former chapel.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Neil Adlam visits a noteworthy North Dorset oak.
- Richard and Annabel’s Shaftesbury bird watching diary.
- Soundscapes – Bell Street in Wednesday’s downpour.