The Alfred Daily is a new, daily, 30-minute radio programme. It is being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- A healthy Shaftesbury food parcel service will feature a local chef’s menu suggestions.
- Shaftesbury’s Car Link are providing the only contact for some isolated residents.
- Motcombe’s wildlife videos prove so popular they’re going weekly.
- Dorset Council wants your views on where dogs should be kept on leads.
- Cath Toogood remembers where Shaftesbury bought fashionable footwear.
- Where in Shaftesbury? – with Amber Harrison.
- Wildlife gardener Dirty Nails on thistles, globe artichokes, apple blossom and lettuce.
- Nick Crump records a blackcap on Breach Lane.