The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury store sells food after best-before date for 20p.
- One-woman activist marks Earth Day in Shaftesbury.
- Shaftesbury autumn tree festival announced.
- Landowner explains works at The Wilderness.
- Shaftesbury mayor breaks virtual meeting deadlock with casting vote – twice.
- Make friends at new Shaftesbury fantasy games events.
- Dorset springtime nature and customs celebrated by book giveaway.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Soundscapes – a tawny owl on Castle Hill.