The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury’s newest campsite opens on a recently bought field.
- Dorset councillor warns flytippers after court fines man for Shaftesbury dumping.
- Parking a horsebox on Park Walk will help make an autistic Shaftesbury man happy.
- Shaftesbury councillors debate cash support for Open House and Citizens Advice.
- Shaftesbury personal chef Philippa Davis reviews Fontmell Magna’s tearoom.
- Shrews, dragonflies and bird baths – Clive Whitbourn’s North Dorset Nature Notes.
- Housemartins chattering in St James by Nick Crump.