The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury’s proposed parking charges rise – a town councillor reacts.
- Covid-19 costs Dorset Council around £15m – their budget shortfall amount.
- Could The Maltings become its own parish? Twelve weeks to decide Shaftesbury boundaries.
- Shaftesbury School students tackle Mars colonisation.
- Why Fontmell will be a Porsche-lovers paradise this Sunday.
- Mary’s smallholding tour visits Gascoigne’s Lane.
- Soundscapes – hungry house sparrows on Breach Lane by Nick Crump.