The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Kind lorry driver steps in during Shaftesbury catalytic convertor theft.
- Shaftesbury FC’s ‘most exciting development for decades’.
- Dorset Council address complaints about Shaftesbury car park changes.
- Dorset Police trial faster fingerprinting technology.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Blue plaque for Shaftesbury anti-slavery campaigner gets green light.
- Dorset Council boss – we can’t stop tourists to keep COVID-19 out.
- Forest bathing with East Stour medicinal herbalist Julie Wood.
- Soundscapes – a busy market day in Shaftesbury.