The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Decision on new Shaftesbury town centre homes next week.
- Shaftesbury School celebrates students’ creative innovation.
- Future ideas for North Dorset affordable housing.
- Tom Perrett walks around one the Shaftesbury area’s most beautiful villages.
- Kate Scott’s chicken keeping diary.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Karen Cole reviews ‘Broken Silence’ by Liz Mistry.
- Soundscapes – ponds, birds and bells on Layton Lane.