The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Coppice Street car park reopens for Fringe.
- New experts appointed to Gold Hill Museum board.
- Digital reconstruction of Shaftesbury Abbey reaches new heights.
- Shaftesbury FC’s excitement at FA Cup fixture.
- Bell Street artist puts vibrant paintings on sale.
- Singer-songwriter returns to Fringe for an outdoor Potting Shed gig.
- Dirty nails on trouble with tomatoes and deterring badgers.
- Jackdaws roosting at Duncliffe by Marilyn Morris.