The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury business closes after seven decades of service.
- Shaftesbury photographer Alex Schlacher on her Austrian childhood Christmas.
- Shaftesbury’s Christmas workers – Myra McDadd.
- Why Mary is putting paint on Ronnie the ram in Wardour.
- Praise for Shaftesbury Hospital staff.
- Shaftesbury trio Belle Street sing a seasonal favourite.
- Rosie King’s Arts Centre show director’s diary.
- A starling and carrion crow recorded in Fontmell by Corax.