The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury Town Council green light Gold Hill Fair’s return.
- Strong rebuttal for Redrow’s latest Shaftesbury estate building plans.
- Council tax set for Shaftesbury area villages in Wiltshire.
- Online Fringe event launched by Shaftesbury businesswoman.
- ‘No rush’ to reopen Shaftesbury Arts Centre theatre.
- Annabel Turner and Richard Dixon’s Breach Lane birdwatching.
- Soundscapes – ducks and lambs at Springhead.