The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Bell Street supermarket to be auctioned online – Shaftesbury Town Council bid members disappointed.
- A Weymouth councillor has questioned Dorset Council’s decision to buy St Mary School.
- Big rise in COVID-19 cases south and west of Shaftesbury.
- Kate and Karren chat ‘over the garden fence’ about creative masks.
- Alex Chapman on a birdwatching walk around Shaftesbury.
- Barkley Johnson’s short story – The Dawsons’ Bookcase.
- Nick Crump’s idea to beat lockdown boredom – have a go at animation.
- Soundscapes – snowdrop seekers descending stony cobbles.