The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury to celebrate lockdown end with summer of free yoga.
- Understand Shaftesbury’s Neighbourhood Plan before you vote.
- Government funds gigabit broadband for rural Dorset.
- How the pandemic changed a Shaftesbury architect’s projects.
- Dorset dialect springtime poetry – with John Cluett.
- Wardour smallholding diary – incubating duck eggs.
- A robin and a runner on Shaftesbury’s Gascoigne’s Lane.