The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Controversial house next to Rolt Millennium Green approved.
- Countryside charity wants Dorset Council’s position on A350 upgrade clarified.
- Shaftesbury’s former St John Ambulance superintendent urges hall closure rethink.
- The man who wrote Melbury’s history – author Bob Breach.
- Shaftesbury events guide.
- Shaftesbury charity shop appeals for more donations.
- The latest free books available from Mampitts Road exchange.
- Soundscapes – a whitethroat in a hedge on Coles Lane.