The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Plans to build 45-hectare solar farm concern Donheads residents.
- Phil Proctor takes us back to Bell Street and Bleke Street in1978.
- Drop off clothes to help fund Abbey Primary school trips.
- Plastic Free Town status is closer following Shaftesbury florist award.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons and jobs.
- Swimmer thanks Shaftesbury pool crew and suggests year-round opening.
- How do you want Dorset Police to tackle covid rule breakers?
- Shaftesbury soundtrack – falling water at French Mill.