The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury fire crew turnout to burnt toast.
- Online talk from farmer restoring our area’s lost elm trees.
- St James man keen to learn about his friendly house ghost.
- Reptile recording underway at Breach Common.
- Shaftesbury neighbours Kate and Karren chat ‘over the garden fence’.
- A light-hearted Sunday story from Hartgrove writer Barkley Johnson.
- The 5am dawn chorus on Shaftesbury’s Castle Hill steps.