The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Guided walk reveals the impact of Breach Common rejuvenation works.
- ‘Rural’ Dorset Council can’t meet all the minister’s school bus COVID guidelines.
- Qatar World Cup pitch fertiliser company sponsors Shaftesbury Football Club.
- Young Shaftesbury actors learn and perform an outdoor play in seven days.
- Shaftesbury library is very quiet, but manager hopes new books will attract borrowers.
- Wildlife-friendly gardener ‘Dirty Nails’ on keeping your veg plot productive.
- Nick Crump’s soundtrack – a storm breaks above Breach Lane.