The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Celebrating the Royal Forest linking Shaftesbury, Motcombe and Gillingham.
- Paul Merefield’s Mitre pub quizzes return.
- Blackmore Vale Art Trail – local artists open homes to art lovers.
- Festival in Cann will support dog walking for mental wellbeing.
- Mary Myers gets tips for smallholders from sheep expert John Gay,
- A Shaftesbury Fringe concert featuring unexpected instruments with Nick Crump
- Poetry by Rich Foreman – ‘Solitary Hornbeam, Kingsettle Wood’.
- Soundscapes – snoring pigs at Twyford.