The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Motcombe mum’s surprise at seeing daughter’s face on A30 billboard.
- How Shaftesbury councillors hope to attract post-lockdown staycationers.
- Shaftesbury’s bee lady hosts four knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Encouraging year-round use of ‘seasonal’ Motcombe to Gillingham path.
- Shaftesbury chef Philippa Davis cooks with extraordinary eggs.
- Soundscapes – birds in Donhead St Mary churchyard.