The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Ashmore jigsaw maker ‘hasn’t stopped’ with lockdown and now Brexit.
- Shaftesbury’s snowy hill features in press worldwide.
- The story of a Shaftesbury institution – Hine and Parsons.
- Rachel Diment on Shaftesbury’s top snowdrop sites.
- Councillor wants better walking links with St Mary’s School.
- Nick Crump and Tom Perrett prepare RSPB Birdwatch on Breach Common.
- Feeling better in lockdown – Shaftesbury wellness expert Laura Langley.
- Soundscapes – swans eating pondweed in Fontmell Magna.