The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury’s biggest fan commissions a Gold Hill movie from his Indiana home.
- The Shaftesbury shop where masks are not mandatory.
- New committee will direct Dorset’s future COVID response.
- Shaftesbury fitness centre owner has mixed emotions at reopening.
- Kate Scott says her pet chickens have been behaving like kids.
- Paul Merefield’s pub quiz.
- Shaftesbury book blogger Karen Cole reviews ‘2,000 Tunes’ by Karl Drinkwater.
- Grey wagtails at Springhead – recorded by Nick Crump.