The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury records highest covid-19 rates during the pandemic.
- Former carnival queen tells Town Council to get act in order.
- New footpath will cut journey between The Maltings and town.
- Town Council business manager Brie Logan in conversation.
- Kate and Karren chat ‘over the garden fence’.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Barkley Johnson reads his short story – ‘The Milkman’.
- Soundscapes – chaffinches on Breach Common.