The Alfred Daily is a new, daily, 30-minute radio programme. It is being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury Town Council cancels the Thursday street market after locals objected, because they feared it would spread COVID-19. Alfred talks with the Town Clerk and our MP.
- Parents ignoring coronavirus rules and putting their kids at risk. (01.16)
- Claire Ryley tests your Shaftesbury knowledge.
- Shaftesbury businesswoman Lucy Barfoot is featured on a magazine front cover. (12:41)
- Five hundred photos made into a video capturing Cranborne Chase life in 1975. (15.22)
- A stroll to Breach Common with Amber Harrison.
- Dirty Nails shares his wildlife friendly gardening tips. (21.56)
- John Cluett reads Barnes’ Dorset poetry.
- Nick Crump’s relaxing sounds of Castle Hill birdsong at dusk.