The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Editor ‘proud’ as the New Blackmore Vale Magazine is printed in Shaftesbury.
- Cranborne Chase walking festival finale brings Pitt Rivers back to life.
- Shaftesbury library reveals the books that were once banned.
- Bargain hunters can shop at Shaftesbury tip again.
- Gillingham and Shaftesbury show team cycle 1,000 miles to fund farming students.
- Public Health Dorset responds following Gillingham School covid result.
- 95-year-old Tony Hawkins prepares for 2021 Fringe after coronavirus recovery.
- Shaftesbury weekend what’s ons.
- Bird song in the Larmer Tree gardens.