The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Police aim to calm fears over Wiltshire dog thefts.
- Working at Christmas – Donna Bernard chats with a popular Shaftesbury postman.
- Spending Christmas abroad – Kate and Karren’s memories of Africa and Tokyo.
- Chicken owner Kate Scott’s Christmas.
- Paul Merefield’s quiz.
- Shaftesbury rambler Tom Perrett walks around Compton Abbas.
- Christmas with the Shaftesbury Carnival crew.
- Rachel Diment captures bells and birdsong on Stoney Path.