The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- More car crime at North Dorset beauty spot.
- Shaftesbury’s architecture boosts our place in Best Town list.
- Date chosen for delayed Shaftesbury book festival.
- Former footpath officer with tales from Cranborne Chase walks.
- East Stour medicinal herbalist Julie Wood on Scots Pine.
- Shaftesbury Town Council discusses safety fencing at playpark and pond.
- Planning appeal over refused Breach Lane eco-home.
- Soundscapes – afternoon birdsong in Ludwell.