The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Two-day Gillingham and Shaftesbury show is one-off says show secretary.
- Guys Marsh officer’s wife says prison staff need COVID-19 jab now.
- Water main bursts during Shaftesbury High Street resurfacing.
- Pam Cruikshank launches virtual Snowdrops competition.
- Shaftesbury Tree Group founder remembered with tree on Park Walk.
- Dirty Nails reminds you to plant forget-me-nots.
- A collared dove in Trinity Churchyard – by Nick Crump.