The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- The volunteers re-claiming Breach common from invasive weeds.
- Shaftesbury woman raises hundreds for hospice charity selling plants.
- The first Gillingham and Shaftesbury showground Sunday market today.
- Kate Pickard and Karen Burkett share Shaftesbury people-watching stories ‘over the garden fence’.
- Another short story from Hartgrove writer Barkley Johnson.
- The relaxing sound of water under the bridge on the Twyford Road near Whiting’s Farm.