The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- A30 closed after road traffic collision with pole.
- Wading in – volunteers strip weeds from the banks of the Nadder in Ludwell.
- Rowing to support brain-injury patients at Shaftesbury’s Two Brewers pub.
- A Broadway show in a big top for TLW Dance’s belated birthday.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Shaftesbury history – Robert Mullins on past pubs.
- Soundscapes – a female tawny owl on Castle Hill.