The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Developer who lost appeal submits new application to build estate on Shaftesbury slopes.
- Heightened police activity for peaceful Shaftesbury climate protest.
- How having a haircut will change – Shaftesbury barber Geoff Coward on reopening plans.
- Shaftesbury historian Claire Riley tells us how Breach Lane got its name.
- The sound of a Shaftesbury summer – jazz duo return to Park Walk.
- East Stour herbalist Julie Wood’s fragrant flower to relax mind and body.
- Pheasants at dusk in West Orchard.