The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Massive survey response guides Bell Street supermarket owners’ decision.
- Shaftesbury Town Silver Band rethink new hall plans.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Breach Lane chicken keeper Kate Scott.
- Paul Merefield’s quiz.
- Walk of The Week – Broadchalke to Bowerchalke.
- Karen Cole reviews ‘Threadneedle’ by Cari Thomas.
- Soundscapes – a yellowhammer on a hedge in Charlton