The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury councillors back the principle of permanent pedestrianisation.
- Educating Yorkshire’s ‘Mushy’ speaks to Shaftesbury students.
- Celebrating 150 years of Shaftesbury’s hospital.
- Park Walk’s pop-up sculpture park with artist Martin Debenham.
- Authorities prepare for Dorset’s busiest summer – but rail changes could clog county roads.
- Dinner time in ‘the duck hut’ at our Wardour smallholding.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons and jobs.
- Soundscapes – bird song after the rain on Castle Hill.