The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Eighty Shaftesbury drama students to record cancer charity CD.
- Fontmell Magna Hall becomes hub for homeworkers.
- MP on lockdown closure of Shaftesbury’s ‘non-essential’ shops.
- Melbury Abbas Parish aims to protect green spaces.
- News from Shaftesbury’s Weldmar outlet.
- Shaftesbury Town Council rejects reduced fees for Town Hall traders.
- The rare breeds of Melbury’s Woodfrys Farm
- Nick Crump records blue tits on a feeder on Breach Lane.