The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- New look for Shaftesbury roadside spaces as council adopt new verge plan
- Support group for men likely following Cann festival
- Shaftesbury covid figures.
- The ghost tree of Park Walk.
- Anne Philpott visits Shaftesbury’s first drag night.
- Kate and Karren chat ‘over the garden fence’.
- A ghostly Sunday short story by Jenny Parker.
- Soundscapes – Morning on Foyle Hill.