The Alfred Daily is a new, daily, 30-minute radio programme. It is being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Two Shaftesbury men collect ten tonnes of material to make into scrubs.
- How the lockdown has brought Linden Park locals together.
- Aerial shots of Semley’s spring flowers feature in an environmental video.
- Where would you like a new bus service to run? Dorset Council has funding.
- Nick Andrew of The Potting Shed highlight’s Love Lane’s wonderful wisteria.
- We visit our Wardour smallholding by moonlight and meet new additions to the flock.
- Jon Corry guides us around his Enmore Green garden.
- Amber Harrison asks, ‘Where in Shaftesbury?’
- Nick Crump captures the sound of dusk at St James’ Rolt Millennium Green.