The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Meet the Shaftesbury West ward candidate – Virginia Edwyn-Jones.
- Cyclists’ facilities enhanced in Shaftesbury Town Centre.
- Government planning adviser says Gold Hill is his favourite place.
- Upcycling and sustainability fair planned for Shaftesbury Fringe.
- New temporary town centre parking when Coppice Street car park closes.
- Wildlife-friendly gardener ‘Dirty Nails’ on the lack of April showers.
- Soundscapes – mixed birdsong at sunset at Duncliffe.