The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury’s Kings Arms reopens with strict COVID safety controls.
- Latest pop-up campsite opens at Turnpike Showground today.
- Planet Shaftesbury plan climate emergency action this weekend.
- Shaftesbury Homegrown’s ‘best year ever’ – and why they need courgette recipes.
- Poet Richard Foreman reads poem about an autumn visitor.
- Shaftesbury area what’s ons.
- Rooks at dusk at Duncliffe – recorded by Nick Crump.