The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- High Street resurfacing switches to overnights over safety fears.
- Semley Parish Council objects to new Sedgehill homes due to traffic concerns.
- Unattractive Jubilee Steps railing needs replacing says Shaftesbury councillor.
- Planting mixed hedgerows at Shaftesbury’s Holyrood Farm.
- Mary Myers’ five-year-old nephew helps tap a Wardour spring.
- Adrian Ryder’s ode to Shaftesbury’s snowdrops.
- Shaftesbury councillors propose budget reduction worth 85p per house.
- A ‘charm’ of goldfinches on Breach Common.