The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury wildflower verges will focus on climate emergency rather than colour in future.
- Shaftesbury councillors are spending ratepayers’ cash on formal queries about their own council.
- Shaftesbury shopkeepers support each other during flash flood.
- Wildlife-friendly gardener ‘Dirty Nails’.
- Life as a Shaftesbury sixth former – Ellie Norman.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Soundscapes – blue tits, dunnocks, a robin and a blackbird fight for food on Breach Lane.