The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury-area COVID-19 cases rise again.
- Flower power – how Fontmell’s Friendship Garden has energised the village.
- Shaftesbury shopkeeper in national retailer awards.
- Jeanette Hardiman discovers free qi gong at Castle Green.
- Shaftesbury what’s on.
- Kate and Karren chat ‘over the garden fence’.
- Hartgrove writer Barkley Johnson reads ‘The Creaking Gate’.
- A pair of robins at Gutch Common by Nick Crump.