The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Countryfile to feature folk duo’s North Dorset tree planting.
- Funding challenge for Motcombe to Gillingham cycleway.
- Dorset doctor launches campaign to cut motorcycle collisions.
- Bees and butterflies on the Cranborne Chase AONB’s chalk downlands with ranger Mike Fussell.
- A Wiltshire walk – Tom and Jan Perrett visit Berwick St John
- Kate Scott’s chicken keeping diary.
- Shaftesbury book blogger Karen Cole reviews ‘Last Seen’ by Joy Kluver.
- Soundscapes – a blackbird on Breach Lane.