The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- We’re in tier 2 because of Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole says MP.
- Dorset Council leader disappointed by unexpected restrictions.
- Shaftesbury police seize an uninsured vehicle.
- Shaftesbury’s hand car wash closed for breaking COVID rules.
- Shaftesbury accountants expand and rebrand.
- Tales from the crypt – Julian Richards on a collapse at the Abbey.
- Wessex Internet help light up Shaftesbury for Christmas.
- Julie Wood on the special properties of the rowan tree.
- Nick Crump records noisy crows in Twyford.