The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury Town Council votes against proposed bus gate.
- New homes on former Shaftesbury ATS site refused.
- Little lambs at Mary Myers’ Wardour smallholding.
- Support group for Shaftesbury authors.
- New trustees for Shaftesbury Arts Centre.
- Shaftesbury’s first cuckoo report excites new wildlife group.
- Soundscapes – a tiny goldcrest at Rushmore’s woods.