The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Singing in Shaftesbury High Street follows Rev Dawes’ last service.
- Phone charger blamed for Ashmore fire.
- 2020 – the year of Shaftesbury crowdsourced fundraising success.
- Storm Bella brings flooding, fallen trees and damage to Shaftesbury.
- Shaftesbury events.
- ‘Fireworks’ by Shaftesbury poet Richard Foreman.
- Soundscapes – a family climbs Gold Hill.