The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Angola ’76 owners want community to save the business.
- New COVID-19 case rates rise in Shaftesbury area.
- How well is North Dorset doing with COVID-19 vaccinations?
- Natalie and Ben’s Motcombe nature – the grizzly habits of great tits.
- Kate and Karren chat about moles and fabric faux pas.
- A30 and A350 roadworks warning.
- Barkley Johnson’s short story – ‘Something or Nothing’.
- Soundscapes – Nick Crump records a fieldfare in Fontmell.