The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Former mayor calls for action to protect Christy’s Lane beech trees.
- Town councillor asks for rule change so he can join committee.
- Town centre flats proposed for supermarket top floor.
- Dorset and Wiltshire Councils to consult on making bus travel better
- Shaftesbury High School for Girls remembered with blue plaque unveiling.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Mary Myer’s smallholding diary.
- Soundscapes – two species of bumblebees in a hollow beech trunk at Gutch Woods.