The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury Primary headteacher outlines plans for pupils’ safe return next week.
- Wessex Water works will improve reliability of Donheads’ water supply.
- ‘Let me collect your shopping’ – volunteer driver urges Shaftesbury’s at-risk residents to remain at home.
- John Rutter on the Roman road that once cut across the Shaftesbury area.
- Where in Shaftesbury? – with Amber Harrison.
- Rachel Diment goes orchid spotting on Fontmell Down.
- A blackbird on Wincombe Lane by Nick Crump.